Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My 2007 695 Monster is for sale. Bike is in excellent condition, always garaged kept and covered, never dropped, and only washed once (no joke). This is / was my weekend toy. Never in the rain unless I rode through a shower. Adult owned and never raced.

Comes with all the keys, and security card, etc. Bike is RED. Ridden and Maintained and by a middle aged picky Mechanical Engineer. The bike has not been ridden by anyone else besides me and the dealer. Full records, broken in correctly, oil changed way too often, always maintained well, just like everything else I have. The bike has 4,000 miles on it and the rear tire was just replaced.

The bike is stock except for the following medications.

- Speedi Moto Frame Sliders
- Gen Mar Handle Bar Risers
- 14 Tooth Countershaft Sprocket (Original Included)
- Seat from an S2R (One inch taller than stock, I am 5' 9")
- Factory Center Stand

OK, why am I selling? Went to Afghanistan this summer, and am getting ready to be out of the area for the next year or two

I plan to buy another bike at my new location and desire to sell this one now instead of just storing it for a year or two.

I also have a 2005 Honda CRF 150 for sale if anyone is interested.

Reasonable offers accepted.

You can tag me through the Monster List or call me at work at (410) 278 4969. I am located in North East, MD, 21901, and work at Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD, 21005.

Thank You,

Brian F. (M695 Army Man)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts