Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One owner 2007 standard Multistrada for sale. Well cared for, nicely equipped and very clean. $8,900 and located near Rochester, NY.

I started my Ducati journey on a Monster 900 and really enjoyed the motor and bike but wanted more a more comfortable riding position and the ability to take longer trips. The limited wind protection, more aggressive riding position and limited storage of the Monster had me look to the Multistrada. The Multistrada does all things very well and was a nice change from the Monster for me.

Equipped with:
Temi slip on.
Staintune Header
DP ECU
DP Panniers
DP Pannier Liners
DP Carbon Fiber Hugger
Ducati Centerstand
14 toot front sprocket
Fenda Extenda
Wired for Zumo 450/550 and radar dectors powered by telephone jack. Both Zumo and radar connector will turn on and off with key.

Bike had dash replaced with 3,030 miles on the bike due to model amnesia and reading in metric units. New dash has 3,709 miles on it giving the bike 6,739 miles total.

Regular oil changes. 7,500 mile service with new belts and valve adjustments done this spring at about 5,700 miles. Dunlop Roadsmarts with about 2,000 miles on them thus far and plenty of life left.

Great bike with no issues. It's just time to consider another bike with all of the new and exciting models coming out or I may just enjoy only having to maintain two bikes for a while.

As I look over the bike the only sign of wear I see is near the right peg where my boot must have rubbed the adjacent cover over time and there is a wear mark.

Here are some quick photo's:

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts