Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I should be exhibiting with Triumph Moto-Montreal-Cycle. So for those three days I know nothing about these silly Italian bikes... ;)

JC

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NeufUnSix said:
I should be exhibiting with Triumph Moto-Montreal-Cycle. So for those three days I know nothing about these silly Italian bikes... ;)

JC
Nice Jason! I'll definitely stop by your Triumph display and say hello. You shouldn't be hard to find... I'll just look for the big puddle of oil ;D

j/k of course
;)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Waldorf said:
I'll be there but am not sure on which day. I'll keep you posted.

We should have a dinner like last year, it was a blast [thumbsup]
Dinner and/or drinks sounds great.

I'm sorry I didn't hook up with you guys last year. I'll make sure to this time.
:)

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I'm pretty PO. I'll be away this year and won't be able to make it to any of the events. Damn. Take some nice pictures for us unlucky people who won't be there.

Wood

·
Banned
199 Posts
Hey guys, since Jason mention Triumph, I went to Monette yesterday and saw that they have the Triumph concession from now on and Cynthia is back! Wow, she is so gorgeous! I think I'll start to hang out there more... ;D

Cheers [thumbsup]
denis...

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
No, don't buy Triumphs from them, buy Triumphs from us!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
HighOctane said:
Don't worry, i'm not about to buy a Triumph but I do find them charming.
The bikes or the girls? ;)

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Preliminary details for the dinner are posted as a sticky topic! See you all there!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
HighOctane said:
The bikes and Cynthia of course!
Damn, well I guess they have us beat in one area. Maybe if I start coming to work in a dress...

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi all -
I'm glad we hooked up for a few drinks on Saturday night. I'll be back in Montreal in late March - hopefully we can manage a night out then too.

I know Jason and Oliver are here on the DML. Is Jade also a member?

Take care!
Mark
8)

·
Registered
737 Posts
yes, Jade is a member here too. simply under "Jade". his computer has been OoO for a few weeks though. i think i'll go give him a hand this week with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts