Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Monster S4rs I am looking to sell. It has 700 miles on it. Bike has a zards complete exhaust system, Ducati race ECU, air box mod, Ducati mirrors with integrated signals,many carbon fiber parts, ASV clutch and brake levers, rear fender eliminator and all the stock parts. I am selling it because there is not enough time in the day to work play and play more. I am going to be asking $12000 or best offer. Please if you do not like the price then do not post a response! Best way to get in touch with me is by phone @(315)952-7175 or email @ [email protected]. Thanks

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am located in Oswego,N.Y. 50 miles north of Syracuse. The bike is red and white. I do not have any pics of the bike and it is still in storage at my work. We have a ton of parts in front of the door to get the bike out. Also I have a Ducati gel seat on the bike. I forgot about the seat when i listed the bike.
Any question you can call me.
Thanks Bill

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price lowered to $10,700. Bike is perfect. Miles are just under 900. Email or call with questions.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
price dropped to $ 9900. could pull aftermarket parts off and sell bike stock.Just hate to have bike sit in the garage. any reasonable offers considered. thanks

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still for sale and i can e-mail pics if anyone might be interested. Any reasonable offer considered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts