Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading about DML member costume parties, got me thinking......

How about a DML meet-up next October?

Friday, Saturday and Sunday (19, 20, 21)

Maybe a trackday, or group ride on Saturday, with a costume party Saturday night, and a motogp party Sunday morning/afternoon.

I checked the motogp schedule for next year, the Malaysian race at Sepang is Oct. 21st

Vegas? (everybody loves Vegas >:D)

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
bobspapa
I'm suing the DML for giving me a 10 year
Titanium Member

it must be a sign

G

·
I'm in. ;D

Will there be another Colorado event? When will that be? I would hate for toomany people to have to choose between the two? Is this part of your master plan to steal Toasty back to California? :D

:angel: duc

G

·
I know its not the Holloween theme you were going for, but an LV meet up in May of 07 is another possibility. Knight will already be there. I could easily be persueded to have a bachelor party there at that time. We could try to whip this into a nation wide monster meet up. Plus its not a whole damn year away. How say you?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Motogpfan and I were talking this past weekend about how cool it would be to have an annual get together.

Good timing for the thread. I'd make it my vacation, I'm in.

G

·
Okay, so the silly Kaniggit will be there May 3-6:
http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=62817.msg779216#msg779216
I could most definately be there at that time. polpetta's birthday is near there as well so there would be no shortage of excuses to get ragingly drunk. ;D

Perhaps you could start a poll (start it and then ask a mod to merge this thread with it) with the Oct. date and the May date as options. I would also start post some threads in the more popular local boards with a link to the poll just to drum up the folks that don't leave their own boards. What do you think?

G

·
OfCorse said:
Motogpfan and I were talking this past weekend about how cool it would be to have an annual get together.

Good timing for the thread. I'd make it my vacation, I'm in.

My liver just bitch slapped me.

·
Registered
665 Posts
SaintDuc said:
Okay, so the silly Kaniggit will be there May 3-6:
http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=62817.msg779216#msg779216
I could most definately be there at that time. polpetta's birthday is near there as well so there would be no shortage of excuses to get ragingly drunk. ;D

Perhaps you could start a poll (start it and then ask a mod to merge this thread with it) with the Oct. date and the May date as options. I would also start post some threads in the more popular local boards with a link to the poll just to drum up the folks that don't leave their own boards. What do you think?

Monty Python reference for the win!

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
I'm always up for a trip to Vegas. The wife just had a conference there for a week...I couldn't go. This time it will be my turn to say..."Eh...Vegas was ok" ;) ;D

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
Early May could be a possibility. It would give me some time to save up for the trip to ... Vegas? Sounds like that's the game plan kinda. Would folks ride there? Mountains can be pretty iffy then still. Outside of drinking ourselves to oblivion, any other plans?

Hang on...sis is graduating in late May. Can't get that much vacation time off. In the Fall is a possibility for me, but I understand if you hooligans can't wait that long. [cheeky]

G

·
I'm gonna ride. I'm sure others will truck it. I would think that yet others would fly in. Perhaps there will be a camel caravan. And bobspapa is riding an antique unicycle. Crowbar will hop the Sierras in one mighty bound on his new bionic leg. ;D

Drinking would of course be the main activities for most of us, but if there will be a large amount of people we can organize some events and such. Perhaps we can get the DML Founding Father to give the keynote address. (if he can pry his head from the strippers cleavage for long enough)

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
If I can manage to make the trip, I will so be there.

Oh I love making other people look at me and think I'm crazy.

G

·
Mostrobelle said:
Early May could be a possibility. It would give me some time to save up for the trip to ... Vegas? Sounds like that's the game plan kinda. Would folks ride there? Mountains can be pretty iffy then still. Outside of drinking ourselves to oblivion, any other plans?

Hang on...sis is graduating in late May. Can't get that much vacation time off. In the Fall is a possibility for me, but I understand if you hooligans can't wait that long. [cheeky]

Meh, scatch my silly May idea. Looks like a big ol' costume party is in order in Oct of '07. That oughta be a hootnanny. >:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts