Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 07 S4RS. I am the third owner. First was in Ohio and the second in Canada. I have documentation from prior owners. I purchased the bike in July of 2019 with 4300 miles. Unfortunately, I do not have time to ride this beauty as much as she deserves. Clear Delaware Title in hand.

SOLD

Please do not message me trying to get me to run a VIN check through your preferred VIN checking client. You may run the VIN through whichever client you choose and if you buy the bike, I will eat the cost of the VIN check. This is to cut down on scammers that get kickbacks from certain VIN checking clients and have no interest in buying.

The only modifications that I have done are Pazzo Shorty levers, Oberon Clutch Slave Cylinder, Integrated Tail light, and Frame sliders.

Modifications from prior owners include:
QD Exhaust (tuned)
EVR clutch
Tail chop
Micro LED turn signals

I have the stock exhaust, hand levers, turn signals, mirrors, and a homemade rear fender that I install in order to pass Delaware inspection and then remove again.

Also includes:

Pitbull rear stand
Battery Tender
Ducati Bike Cover
Cell phone holder/clamp
See through full cover clutch case.

Message me if you need more info/pics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm, well I don't think it is terribly loud, but I have no reference to compare it to really. I bought it with the QD exhaust attached and although I have the stock cans, I have not heard it with them on. For sure not as loud as my R1 with A&R baffles!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts