Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 2007 Ducati Monster S4RS. It has just under 3200 miles on it. All pictures were taken the same day the this listing started. It has aftermarket LED rear blinkers and license plate holder that really cleans up the rear end. It also has a set Galfer steel braided front brake and clutch lines. There is a clean and clear Ohio title in hand. Buyer responsible for shipping if necessary. Please ask any questions beforehand. Call Ray at 614 425 1855 with questions. (fastest way to contact me is by phone) Only online every couple of days.

need to sell to pay the guy back that bought my 999s. That deal went sour a while ago.

10k.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the douchebag is backing out. This is why i hate ebay. sellers make all the money and the buyers get all of the protection.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump, still for sale and includes a DP ecu that i did not mention originally. 3168 miles. $8995 takes it.

DP ecu costs $1200 by itself.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What tail kit is that? It looks great
no tail kit. it was done by the previous owner by hand. it isn't a full tail chop....it is only chopped to the first crossmember. i like it a lot too.

the orginal beer tray is still there just been dremeled and such. Holes drilled in the side for the DP blinkers.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
now for sale at 8500 and it includes some tires and a fresh oil change.

I'll be shodding with diablocorsa and putting amsoil synthetic in the crankcase with a new oil filter of course.......this will allow the buyer to turn the key and ride and not worry about maintenance until the next oil change.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
really, no one is interested for 8500 with new tires and fresh synthetic oil......really? Did i mention this is an S4rs with only 3k miles?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh, I'm interested. I just didn't want to say anything until I finish getting my settlement for getting hit on my Guzzi.

I know Ohio is far away from GA, but I drove to Chicago and back in three days to get my Guzzi.

If you still have it in a couple of months, I'll be truckin' it up to Ohio to see you.

This deal is a sweet one. My only concern, as a matter of fact, was the tires. But then you kept dropping the price, and then you replaced the tires. So you can imagine the sound of the whip cracking over my lawyer's back right now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts