·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Nope 8)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
DucSea said:

The guy who said nope has to know what he is saying because he is Dave from DucatiSeattle. His nope carries a lot of weight.

Come on Dave, give us a hint. Start from that photo, what do the lights look like. what's different from the photo.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
cdc said:
The guy who said nope has to know what he is saying because he is Dave from DucatiSeattle. His nope carries a lot of weight.

Come on Dave, give us a hint. Start from that photo, what do the lights look like. what's different from the photo.
:-X

·
Registered
541 Posts
going with the odds of operating a business the headlights and mirrors will come straight off the Dici....which was proved in the spy pic's and looks suspiciously like this concept drawing

Which is also the drawing that the two dealers said is a sneak at te 1098 http://www.martineurosports.com/?sid=enter (can't find the other) and some of the spy photos

The red ones are the two the Duc dealers put up and said this is it. So unless Ducati is totally screwing with us....that's the 1098 kids. Sure there is still a lot to be seen but this is the best we've got....now stop making 1098 threads.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
looks like the fireblade for sure.
i dont like it, not one bit.
what happened to the classic italian styling?

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
sodark said:
looks like the fireblade for sure.
i dont like it, not one bit.
what happened to the classic italian styling?
Terblanche.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The headlights on the spy pic are just covering the actual lights. My guess is that this will be an evolution rather than entirely new. I also doubt it will look like any Japanese bike. My 2 cents.

1 - 20 of 364 Posts