1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,324 Posts

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After I posted the question I guessed that it would be some kind of financial issue. It's a shame that we don't have more tracks they can visit here because I really don't like watching them race at the same ones for a second time.

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
EvilSteve said:
After I posted the question I guessed that it would be some kind of financial issue. It's a shame that we don't have more tracks they can visit here because I really don't like watching them race at the same ones for a second time.
I agree. Except I don't like watching them at all. I have issues with the AMA show. I have a hard time calling it racing. And now they won't ride in the rain? Sounds like Pedrosa should look into it.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
give them tracks with european equivalent safety and i bet they would ride in the rain.

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
gm2 said:
give them tracks with european equivalent safety and i bet they would ride in the rain.
There must be a problem with the track owners and what revenue they can generate from the AMA series. If there was enough money in it the upgrades would happen. That, or they make plenty already and just don't care.

The AMA says that NHIS is unsafe. Baer doesn't need their money. He makes too much on Nascar already. No AMA in the Northeast. Baer does anything Nascar asks. He gets 2 events.

The AMA doesn't generate the revenue they need to to be as demanding as they are. The attitude of the AMA doesn't seem to serve the interest of the paying customer, and I think will effectively kill pro roadracing in the US. But as I always say.....wtf do I know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts