Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sadly, I've decided to stop riding for a number of reasons and am therefore selling my beautiful S2R. I can safely call it a 10/10 mechanically and visually. The bike is beautiful and gets more comments than anything Ive ever owned. It also gets between 45-50 mpg. All told - a fantastic bike.

History - This summer I bought the bike from its original (adult) owner, who kept it in a garage and had it serviced at the dealer. It comes with all manuals, documents, the red key and 2 spares.

Condition - like I said - there is not a spot on it. 100% Stock. Adult owned and ridden gently. This was a 'getting back into riding' bike for both myself and the previous owner.

Service - The bike has had an oil change and new chain within 1000 miles. It won't be due for its first valve/belt service for several thousand miles.

Location - the bike is in New Haven CT, but will soon be garaged in Westchester, NY.

Extras - I have a nice tank bag, helmet, BMW jacket ($600 new) and pants, and universal pit stands (sorry the rear is not for single sided swingarm) that we can negotiate into the deal.

Please see my craigslist ad for images. http://newhaven.craigslist.org/mcy/1406675163.html

Willing to deliver within reasonable range in exchange for gas money.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price Drop

PRICE DROP! so I don't have to pay my insurance for the winter!

$5900 takes her. Let me know. Super clean bike.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep. It's now garaged in westchester, ny - close to Mt Kisco/Bedford. Let me know if you are interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts