Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my 2006 Red/White S2R 800 with 2800 original miles. The bike is in excellent condition and runs great. I styled it to the looks of an S4R with the carbon fiber pieces. I purchased it this April at TT Motorcycle in Macomb County, Michigan. That is also where it received it's 600 mile service (I have all records of services and warranty is still valid). The bike has never been dropped, dinged or injured in any way. The following list is my upgrades:

Full Leo Vince exhaust system. You can watch a short video of my exhaust by clicking here -->http://www.vimeo.com/clip:94920
Ducati Performance carbon fiber belt cover, front fender and side panels. Also carbon fiber sprocket cover.
14 tooth sprocket installed by TT Motorcycle mechanic
Rizoma mirrors
2 Black and 1 Orange key
Have stock mirrors, 15 tooth sprocket
All paperwork including services and owners manual
Warranty

I'm selling the bike for $9,300 $8,500 o.b.o. for basically a new bike with all of these extras. It runs great, performs excellent and is definitely a head turner. Email me with any questions, offers or for more pictures. I'll throw in a XXL Icon textile Team Merc jacket to the buyer. I live in Metro Detroit area, am hoping for a local buyer, but will consider all offers.

Matt
[email protected]

Here are a few pictures

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Re: 2006 Red/White S2R 800 - 2800 Miles

great looking bike. che bella. too bad you're not closer.

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
now i really want this bike. still waiting for that job though. maybe soon.

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
that sounds even better. good luck either way. i got an S4 instead but your bike is still very hot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts