1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
I went as well but I didin't come home with the same good feelings you did.

This was my third year going to NY for the IMS and I left this year feeking unimpressed. It somehow seemed smaller this year than the past two. Most notably was the absence of Triumph this year and last.
Also many of the boths were smaller and I don't think there were as many venders as years past.

Oh well at least I bought a 1098.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Monstermash said:
Oh well at least I bought a 1098.
Tom...you bastard! :eek: ;D I'm trying to talk the wife into the 1098 "investment" :-*

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Mash, you better be at the first Moto Market night of the season so I can see that thing in person.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Sure and I don't even get a phone call. ::)

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Nytebreed said:
Sure and I don't even get a phone call. ::)
Ummm, yeah. I'm still waiting for you to call me back. You were going away and were going to call me about the tv when you got back. Remember????? ::) [laugh]

As far as the 1098 I won't have it until the first or second week in March. I am thinking of having a Moto GP party for the first race of the season. Your all invited to come by and watch the race and see the new moped.

Oh, and in case you guys missed it, I'm pretty muh giving away the 749. Check out the other bikes for sale section.

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts
Monstermash said:
Ummm, yeah. I'm still waiting for you to call me back. You were going away and were going to call me about the tv when you got back. Remember????? ::) [laugh]

Hug it out boys... no more worrying about the "tv" ;) [cheeky]

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Toucan said:
Hmmmm.... I've had that 749 on my brain since I saw it..... Hmmmmm.
Well come and get it then! [thumbsup] I'd hate to trade it in so just they can sell it for a huge profit. I would rather give someone I know a great deal.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Congrats! That's freaken awesome man, I expect lots of "Nanananana" pics. ;D

·
Registered
973 Posts
Snag the shots on the showroom, you'll be too busy oogling from there on out. [laugh]

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
It's never even going to make the showroom. It's getting taken out of the crate, assembled, and put in their box truck and being delivered to my house.

I don't anyone touching it, seeing it, sitting on it ect. until I do.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts