Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys/gals. I'm new here.

I just picked up a 2006 S2R 1000. I need handle bar, clutch MC, Front Brake MC, basically everything on the Handlebars, left side peg, rear fender, froint fender and a tank.

My tank is scratched..... albeit functional.

Does anyone know a Duc dealer that sells OEM parts @ a discont?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
If you are a titanium member here we offer a 10% discount on OEM items. Feel free to give us a call and we can price these items up for you ! Sorry to hear about your mishap.. Happy Holidays !!

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Re: 2006 Monster S2R1000- I need parts... any good dealers out there that discou

They offer 10% at the local dealer near me which is still ridiculously high in price. I wish they would just give me the final price with the "discount" already applied instead of acting like they are doing me a huge favor by saving me 10% which is essentially tax. I will never go back to my local dealer (because of other reasons) and vow to use every online resource possible to find the same parts and cut out the middleman as much as possible. I have the same exact bike and parts are expensive! I learned my lesson [laugh]

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
11tyb thumbs up for Dave and crew up at Ducati Seattle. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
ducman851 said:
11tyb thumbs up for Dave and crew up at Ducati Seattle. [thumbsup]
+111111111111111 that with props to Jon Payne! Ducati Seattle rocks.
I'm 30 minutes from a dealer here, and I STILL prefer. Ducati Seattle. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've had good luck on e-bay. All cycle parts are expensive- Honda stuff ain't cheap either- for that matter neither are parts for my kid's toys, let alone mine. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts