Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in central PA just south of Williamsport. The bike is Red with white stripe and in excellent condition with just under 3k miles. Comes with Full Zard carbon fiber exhaust, CRG Lanesplitters, LED front turns, and the tail is chopped. 600 mile service and installation of exhaust was performed at Kissell Motorsports. I am asking 8,500.00, but willing to negotiate. The bike is pictured with a seargent seat, but I am keeping that. Then again everything is for sale for the right price [thumbsup] I can supply more pictures if interested, just get at me and I will go snap some more. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Re: 2006 Monster S2R 800 in Pennsylvania

A dealer just quoted 8700 out the door for a brand new one.... you gotta be able to beat that!

·
Premium Member
28 Posts

Chileno123 said:
A dealer just quoted 8700 out the door for a brand new one.... you gotta be able to beat that!
he's got a full Zard exhaust on it, those are $1400 new.. very nice setup if you ask me.. sounds like a good deal.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks, and I got your 600 mile tune out of the way. Thats a chunk of change right off the bat.

·
Premium Member
865 Posts

i agree, nice setup. i actually prefer the look of the stock seat. good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

bump, still for sale! Might drop price the cost of shipping if reasonable

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

update, I have decided to let the buyer keep the sergeant seat. Still for sale, let me know folks

·
Premium Member
28 Posts

Bump for a nice looking bike, but what Chile said. Book on the machine is 5700 to 7500. I'm looking for a monster and in Pa.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

your correct on the book price, but the exhaust is about 1400 and 300 for the seargent seat. Tail chop and lights are minor but hey, it's all good. Oh and your 600 mile service is already done. thanks for the props guys [thumbsup]

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

My digi cam conveniently took a poop on me, but I aquired one from my old man to take more pictures for any of you. Still for sale and like I said I am willing to negotiate with a serious person. Stay safe!

·
Registered
277 Posts

Hi there,

I am interested in this bike. Can you email me some more pics @ [email protected] ? I am heading to the bank tomorrow to check on fundage, so I will get back to you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Very respectfully,

Matthew Hageman

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Thanks! I will get with you as soon as possible. Work tends to throw my schedule out of wack, so bare with me.

Dave

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Update because of heavy interest, I have taken a handfull of new pics. Photobucket is being gay atm, but I sent some to those requesting them via email. Let me know folks! Soon as I can photobucket to come jump on the wagon and come in for the big win I will post up! Thanks again!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts