Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I’m listing my 2006 Ducati Monster S2R800 up for sale. The bike is in great condition and has been tastefully modded. It has 17000 miles. It started life as a Dark Edition, but as you can see, its been spruced up a bit. The list of mods are as follows:

Pearl white plastics with red graphics (center stripe and DUCATI lettering)
Arrow titanium full exhaust
Carbon fiber 916 style front fender (original dark fender included)
Clear Alternatives LED integrated tail
HID headlight
LED short stalk front blinkers
Bar-end mirrors

I’m asking $5000 for the bike. It is located in Birmingham, AL, and I would be willing to meet halfway for compensation (within reason). If interested, please feel free to reply by email ([email protected]) or call me at 205-919-2969. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How close? I've driven to NY before, so I'd be willing to travel for compensation. No Monsters up there to pick from?

My e-mail is [email protected]. If you're interested, definitely hit me up with what you were thinking.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Shift! Are you still interested? I never heard back from you through email, so I didn't know if the distance changed your mind. Let me know!

Also, the thread stealer did remind me, mine also comes with the three original keys and has new Pirelli Stradas on it (brand new rear, front has less than 1500 miles).

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Hey Shift! Are you still interested? I never heard back from you through email, so I didn't know if the distance changed your mind. Let me know!

Also, the thread stealer did remind me, mine also comes with the three original keys and has new Pirelli Stradas on it (brand new rear, front has less than 1500 miles).
My apologies I should have emailed you back. I looked at one local last night and looks like I will be getting that one. Good luck with the sale, it's a great bike at a great price!

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
I'm nearby in chattanooga tn. I'm interested if your negotiable on the price and you have service records.

I could pick up.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Spacemonkey,

I do not have service records. However, PM me if you're still interested, and we can talk price. Thanks for the interest!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Still for sale! I need this bike gone so I can buy a supermoto!
Not sure how comfortable I would be buying a bike with that kind of mileage with "NO" service records, and new plastics.

Are you sure that you can't get the service records from the shop that did the work?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts