Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling this bike because I recently took custody of both of my kids and I just don't have time to ride anymore. I will also include some riding gear. It has always been garaged and covered. I have performed all the maintenance myself, mainly because I don't trust anyone else to work on my bike. I have not ridden since last fall, but I have pulled her out of the garage and started her monthly just to keep all the internal surfaces lubricated and the battery fresh.

11,xxx miles
Leo Vince exhaust added.
Ducati flyscreen added.
Pirelli Diablo rear tire purchased at approximately 7,000 miles.
Scorpion EXO-700 helmet, "Rivet" model. Size L.
TourMaster Flex all-season jacket with removable insulated liner and outer shell. Size men's XL(46)
Pair of touring gloves.
Racer hipora sport riding gloves. This is a really nice set of gloves with carbon fiber in the knuckles.
Bike cover and case.
I have the Ducati key card, both black keys and the red key and tool kit.

There are a few items that need attention:

R side mirror broke and needs to be replaced.
L rear turn signal was broken when I mounted the bike once and needs to be replaced.
12,000 mile service is coming up soon. I checked the valve lash at the 6,000 mile interval and it was still within specs.
The registration is expired.

The Kelley Blue Book on this bike is at $4700. I am asking $3900. I have priced it accordingly because of the upcoming service and the other items. I paid approximately $500 for all the gear new but it has been worn for a few seasons so it is showing a little age. The helmet has been scratched up a bit. I am located in Rancho Cordova. Delivery can be arranged within a reasonable distance for a nominal fee to cover my time and fuel. I can be reached via email or at (530) 306-7919. Email for pics. Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts