Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excellent condition with only 4200 miles original owner, never downed always garaged. Clear and clean title in hand. Aftermarket arrow full exhaust with power commander and a custom dyno tuned map from Seattle cycle works. This bike is crazy fast with tons of mods. New bar from industrial components, pazzo racing levers, crg lane splitter mirrors with integrated bar end sliders, Ducati performance dual headlight set up (original headlight and fairing included). Speedy moto open dry clutch with cover, cookie1 tail chop kit, itegrated clear LED tailight and turn signals, newer gold xring chain, newer front sprocket with one less tooth, custom billet front sprocket cover. Tons of carbon fiber. A must see at a great price. This bike has over $4000 in mods. All services done by Ducati of Seattle. Asking $7500

Attachments

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
If this one isn't for sale anymore (which it might not be since the ad is over a year old)... There's one up in the Detroit area for sale:
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/mcy/2527982518.html

It looks exactly like my bike, so if I could get it out of the area and get my exclusivity back, that would be great. It just breaks my heart to have the exact same bike so close to me. :)

-Ken

1 - 4 of 4 Posts