Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I hate to get rid of it, up for sale is my 05 Ducati Monster S2R. ALL STOCK! No modifications, ALWAYS garaged, in fact it has never touched wet weather at all. No dings, cracks, scratches, drops, etc.. This bike has been babied and is perfect and almost new. Always garaged and adult owned! Rare stock yellow/black color. I had to wait 9 months just to get it from Italy! Only 245 original miles, yep that's it!! Too many toys, and not enough time to use them all, so my loss is your gain.

NOT a salvage title, I have the original pink slip in hand. More photos available at http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/zz181/lagerhed08/

Sorry, no trades, barter, etc..cash only. Serious buyers only please! You won't be disappointed! Due to it's amazing like new condition, and low, low miles I'm asking $7000 obo. Please email [email protected]. Located in the South Bay Area.

Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am going to guess you don't still have this bike. This is pretty much what I am looking for, but that probably means its already gone....;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts