Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 Ducati ST4s - Norfolk, VA -NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

2005 Ducati ST4s - NOW $5,800 – Norfolk, VA

Factory saddlebags – Factory rear Ohlins suspension – 996cc superbike engine! Marchesini wheels, Brembo brakes – All the good stuff!

The good:
-12,250 miles!
-Fresh service completed by Richmond Superbike – Valves and belts were done – no flaking or other problems found. Fresh filter and Mobil 1 full synthetic oil. I also have the receipt for the 6,ooo mile service.
-New spark plugs.
-Carbon Fiber Exhaust, Power Commander III USB, open airbox with K&N – Sounds and rides GREAT!
-Heli Bars – taller for more comfort
-DID gold chain in great shape, rear Renthal sprocket
-Clear title, no liens
-Key, spare key, red key, four luggage keys, owners manual all included

The Bad:
-Driveway spill left a couple of minor scratches
-Brake/Clutch reservoir cap paint is peeling a little
-Engine case was repaired. Technically not a “bad” in my book anymore, as the engine was removed and the case was professionally welded by Charles Gerloff Welding of Norfolk, but hey, thought you should know. Case originally cracked due to a couple of heavier folks bottoming the bike out on a huge pothole.

Average retail with these options is $8,500 on NADA, so I think $5,800 is better than a fair asking price considering the low mileage and all the extras. =)

Call, txt, or e-mail with questions or to arrange a viewing. I’m happy to show, ride, and start the bike, but test rides are given to those with a valid MC endorsement and cash in hand only.

Mike

YouTube startup and walkaround:

Pictures!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts