Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I'm going to sell my 05 Ducati Monster S2R 800 with 5700 miles, single sided swing arm, shotgun exhaust...real nice bike. Has rebuilt title but was just scratches and scrapes, i took pics before I changed out the damaged piece.

also looking to trade for import or 2 stroke dirt bike plus cash.

let me know willing to deliver

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...em=180066504148

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
are you serious about the buy it now price of $5500? if so, i'm sure you can sell it pretty quickly here.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a rebuilt title and it's december here. I have a little over 6 into it but with the pending child. I'd like to just get out of it for 5500....so in short yes i'm serious

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The person before me must have layed it down at a low speed. scratched up clutch cover. bent clutch lever, needed a new front fender and left grip...i replaced that stuff, and got it inspected and it has been great to me since day 1..thanks for looking

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
congrats on the new addition and Merry Christmas. if i was closer, i'd take the bike off your hands for that price.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Damn man can you be any farther to Ohio!

Never heard of a re-built title!

How would one register a bike with a rebuilt title?

Can you PM me the reserve?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't know what you mean about Ohio..I'm like 40 minutes from Boardman if that helps

Rebuilt title is actually "reconstructed" Title looks the same as a clear title, but at the top it has "reconstructed" on it. I believe you would just register it like any bike, but I only know PA laws.

Reserve is set at 5k need to pay off debt and get started on the nursery. Thanks for looking

Aaron

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I did a google map and you were right at the end of PA.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Are you still gonna sell it? I am going to DMV to check aout the title.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I can't let it go for less than 5k..I know I'll get that in the spring..I have a couple of takers at 5, but nothing settled yet

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Very interested located in South Jersey. Will send you an email tonight because I am looking to get a car and it would take priority over a bike.

can you post pics of the damage if there is any?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts