Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Ducati Monster 620 Dark in NC, $4500

I have a 2005 Ducati Monster 620 Dark for sale. The bike has 11,500 miles on it, and it rides like no other. I have added an LED rear tail light with built in turn signals, bar end mirrors, and LED front turn signals (which haven't been installed yet) and the bike has a "homemade" tail chop that looks great. It has brand new Leo Vince Dual Carbon Fiber High Mount Exhaust and a K&N Air Filter to go with it. The bike is in great condition, never been dropped by me. The bike was backed into in a parking lot and only got minimal damage because it landed on my helmet. 99% of the rash was on the stock exhaust cans which were replaced by the CF ones. The bike has been serviced by local Ducati dealers, and it just had the oil changed about 1,000 miles ago. If you have any questions drop me a line.

Price is OBO, I need to sell to buy a house.

Bike is in Raleigh, NC

Attachments

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Hey,
I sent you a pm... I'm interested in your bike... would need to figure out a few issues around transport (I'm in NYC) and price etc... but would certainly be interested in seeing whats doable....Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts