Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
When we were planning the 2004 Calendar last year we talked about maybe a small monthly contest involving members submitting their favorite images to be made as a wallpaper calendars each month.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ooops
I did not think of that. I just thought it would be cool for the members. I will e mail him ASAP.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
... once you get approval Dennis, how about a revolving screensaver slide show of some of the photos? that way, more people can get their bikes in on something.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
... once you get approval Dennis, how about a revolving screensaver slide show of some of the photos? that way, more people can get their bikes in on something.
Do you mean an animated gif wallpaper? Or just more then one a month?

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
I think it's fine.
plus im still using the Nov. one on my desktop. :p

Just to clarify the process...it is not fair, and it is not democratic.
anybody who wants to sends pics to dennis, and he pics one he likes for the month.

the finished calendar images can also be made available on the download page on the dml website.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Nice calendar, Dennis...just put mine up on the computer. Thanks!

What program do you use for that?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After searching for a nice software to do it for me, I gave up and used Photoshop and Word. It was pretty easy.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
nice job indeed. thanks for the great idea

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Dennis.... Are you only going to use Monsters? I liked your idea from the beginning. So, I will submit even if you use only Monsters :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry working nnights is making me stupid. A screensaver. I have software to create screen savers. I will have to see what kind of pictures get sent.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts