Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Triumph Daytona that I was gonna track this year but it doesn't look like I will have time. The bike has brand new SharkSkinz racing bodywork(unpainted, ready to be rattle canned or you can pay someone to give you a nice coat), brand new Pirelli Diablo Corsa III's on the front and back, brand new 520 RK XSO chain conversion with vortex sprockets geared -1 in the front and +2 in the back for nice and smooth power delivery, Brand new billet quick fill gas cap, new gel battery. Fresh oil change with ELF full synthetic and Fram oil filter. The bike needs to be completed, The bike has an aftermarket Triumph race can. Brand new grips and and some other stuff (dzus fasteners etc..). Has not been on the track yet but it is almost ready to go. Asking $2900 obo.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Paint, safety wiring if you would like to do it, a couple little odds and ends. The check engine light is on because the stepper motor for the fi isn't working, runs fine but the stepper motor controls the idle, I have it adjusted to it is fine but you could swap that out and reset the check engine light, thats about all I know for now. After I fixed it up, I took it out for about 30-40 miles and it ran great. Just had a kid and I have no time to go to the track this year and would rather someone else get a chance to go than have it sit for another year or two so thats really why I am selling it. Let me know.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price drop, $2400!!! Come get it, I need it gone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts