Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I spent about an hour at Ducati of Seattle this morning getting a few things on my bike fixed and I got to see a new 2004 s4 in person. VERY cool paint scheme on the one they had on the floor: deep blue with an offset racing stripe (white) over the bikini fairing and tank. Nearly the most beautiful Monster I've ever seen.

I say nearly because I think the big radiator on the s4 really spoils the aesthetics of an otherwise beautful machine. I still prefer the nice subdued look of a Monster Dark.

I was also really lusting over the dark grey/silver st4 with red wheels and Corbin (I think) seat... too bad I don't have that kind of extra cash lying around.... I could sure use another Ducati in the garage... and one that my wife and I could take on an extended trip would be nice... I love my Monster but my Monster isn't too nice to passengers.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No, I wouln't expect to many compliments on the back seat comfort! I think the passenger pegs are kinda useless... unless you're passenger is 8 years old!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts