Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

The time has come to sell my Monster. I barely put any miles on it the past few years, so it's time it goes to someone who will ride it. It has around 15k miles on it (I'll get an accurate mileage soon - it's currently stored). Located in Erie, PA. Currently listed for $6900.00

I ordered and bought the bike in Columbus, OH in early 2004. It was rolled out of the shop and into the Cycle Cat van, driven to Cycle Cat's headquarters in Columbus and used as a pattern bike for the S4R line of accessories. I had everything CC could make at the time added to the bike. After I brought it home a couple months later, I started the customary mod process that lasted many years.

All maintenance (mileage-based, etc.) was professionally done in Columbus and Pittsburgh (when I moved back to PA). Here are the extras:

Cycle Cat
  • Risers
  • Triple
  • Frame sliders
  • Bar-end sliders
  • Clutch plate and basket
  • Sprocket cover
  • Rearsets
  • Kickstand

Other
  • Arrow CF exhaust
  • PCIII
  • Sargent seat
  • Nichols LW flywheel
  • Penske shock, adjustable
  • Penske internals in forks, adjustable
  • K&N filter
  • Tail chop
  • Lowered fairing
  • Many powder coated parts
  • Clear turn signals

I may be missing a few things, but that should be the majority. I have a Pitbull stand and cover that goes with the sale as well. The rear Pirelli has less than 500 miles on it and the front has a lot of life left.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts