Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Manhattan, +/-7,800 miles, rebuilt title.

I bought this bike upstate last summer off of someone who rebuilt the title and had no problem registering it myself. I have to check, but I'm pretty sure I have the previous owner's part receipts from the rebuilding process at my work. The title is in hand, ready to go, there are no liens.

About the bike:
It starts up right away and the only time I've ever had it stall was operator error :(. There are plenty of extra parts on it, including a nice exhaust system that will set off a car alarm here and there. It is, of course, very fast. Tires have a good amount of tread on them.

The only mechanical problem I've in the year+ that I've owned it was the clutch hub bolt came loose and was repaired at Ducati New York (I may have that receipt too). The throttle cable is getting pulled when the forks are turned all the way to the left. It's fine for riding but it's something I'm planning on getting fixed. Ducati New York tells me it's less than an hour labor, $75. Cosmetically speaking, the left clutch lever is scratched and I personally don't care for the front cowl the previous owner put on it.

I'm gonna have to update more later, the wife is forcing me to go to the gym with her.

Oh, price
$5,000 negotiable

I hope to get some pics up this weekend.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Embarrassed about the quality of this picture, but it's all I have on the computer right now. It's actually from the previous owners ad...

More pics (and better) coming later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts