Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
i liked that bike alot.
very creative and unique.

(it did need more detail touches to follow through the concept to other components beyond the bodywor/pipes/shocks ;))

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
I like it. It captures the essence of a cafe bike. Spartan.

Needs a different front fender.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
I'd hit it! cafe racers RAWK! >:D

not sure about that star on the tank, though. nothing some paint can't fix

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
That bike is sooo cool!
Unique idea, done to the max.
And the exhaust solution...
Anyone ridden it, rear suspension good?
It´s kinda ugly and I wouldn`t have it , but, it`s cool!
[clap] [thumbsup] 8)!

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Interesting....love it or hate it (I saw it and just didn't get it...although I think it's resemblence to the Sport Classics had something to do with it's win)

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Personally I didn't like that one...............but meh.....I think he's expecting more then it's gonna fetch.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I like the idea but the execution was terrible. Everything on it is flat. The sides/top of the tank. The seat cowl sides. The seatback/seat meets at a 90 degree angle. If he could have rounded some stuff it would be pretty cool. And I don't count the rounded egdes as being round. The bodywork is nothting but boxes with rounded edges. Then you have a stock fender that is all round....it doesn't match.

But I can see why he won the show. The round I went to had nothing but bikes with bold on items like exhaust, clutch cover, some carbon, etc. At least he took a shot as something different and made some bodywork. I give him props for that.

But the cafe' idea isn't very original....

·
Registered
177 Posts
I like the idea but the tank and rear cowl look bad to me. The tank looks like one of those big rural route mail boxes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts