Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe I am doing this but I've decided to move on from my Monster. I have a vintage Duc on its way and an e900 on its way as well.

This is a 2004 Ducati Monster S4R for sale that I originally purchased in Indiana back in 2007. It has approximately 8000 miles. It has been serviced at one of the top Ducati specialty shops called Dukes of Cycles http://www.thedukesofcycle.com/, by Carmine and his team of pros.

This bike is based on the 996, it has over $8000 in upgrades stemming from Rizoma rearsets, fluid tanks, upgraded clutch on the last service, upgraded levers, upgraded clip-ons, it is beautiful and has been well taken care of. I am 37 years of age and babied this thing, never raced or dropped always covered and the best part is I upgraded the pipes to Arrows and this thing makes guys on Harley's turn their heads. It is such a beautiful bike what can I say.

I have higher res images if you want to email me [email protected].

The bike is located in Toronto Canada, never been in the snow and no rain. Always covered and garaged in the winter and colder months.

I can help with shipping to anywhere in the world don't mind doing that, but shipping and those arrangements are to be paid for by the interested buyer. I can do paypal but you will have to cover the fees or we can discuss payment options.

I have it listed at The Dukes of Cycles for sale and now on this forum. Please don't waste my time if you are not seriously interested. No tire kickers if you live in the area and only serious inquires please. This is not easy letting this bike go but it is time to grow my Ducati family without a monster in it.

Thanks

Alan
416.451.4915 cell.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts