Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this bike last December with all intentions of keeping it forever, but have only put about <500 miles on it since then.

Less than 5k miles, previous owner was an older gentleman who kept it in pristine condition. This bike was never offered in blue with silver livery, so I believe he had the dealership swap parts with another red or yellow S4R. He was a frequent buyer, and this was actually quite common back then to accomodate more sales. Bike is in excellent running condition, with clean bill of health from Nichols Sportbikes in Milpitas. Completely original besides the clutch cover and pressure plate when I got it (Ducati Performance parts). Since then, I have done the Zard exhaust and tail chop, as well as Competition Werkes integrated tail light. I also have a box of quality custom goodies that will be included. This bike has one of the BEST motors ever built by Ducati, and is one of a kind! Not to mention, this one came with a STEEL GAS TANK, unlike the later years with plastic tanks which WARP due to ethanol in our California gas.

Located in the East San Francisco Bay Area, looking to sell locally. Firm on asking price, this is a true gem $9000 clean title pink slip in hand, im the 2nd owner

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts