Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2004 Monster 620 Dark $5500.

1,226 Miles
Sil Motor Conicals
14T Sprocket installed by Cliff's in Danbury
600 mile service done by Cliff's
Belly Pan from Spareshack
Suburban Machine Bars pictured (Stock bars on now)
Rizoma Mirrors and Bar Ends
Chopped tail
New Rear Tire

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Re: 2004 620 Dark Stamford CT

i would love to buy that bellypan from you, if you cant find a buyer for the total package...

-maire

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: 2004 620 Dark Stamford CT *Will Trade for a Jeep CJ or TJ*

It looks like no one is willing to part with 5,000.00. So if your looking to getting rid of your CJ or TJ let me know. Please no projects or anything not running

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

What would you like to know?

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

It is dark and NO I do not plan on parting out anything on the bike. You could do what I did. Go in the parts for sale forum, buy a faring off a member and send it to Frosty's and have it repainted.

·
Registered
98 Posts

Hey how do you like the bars? I might get some for my 620..

Thanks
TonyC

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

For me it was too much stress on my left wrist and now I have a Ganglion Cyst. Seriously, thats why I put the stock bars back on. It might have to do with my hight 5' 6. They look great on the bike but, I would spend the extra cash and get a pair of CC's. Do you know anyone that would like to buy my bike?

·
Registered
98 Posts

All my friends already have bikes but I will keep yours in mind if someone is looking.

Thanks
TonyC

·
Registered
3 Posts

I have a '89 Wrngler Sahara which has been through a frame off restoration/modification I will trade for a Monster + $4500. I have over $20k in the jeep -

bored over orginal 6 cyl with lite cam, Offenhauser intake, Holley 4 barrel carb, Dana 44 front & rear axels w/LSD's, 4 in Skyjacker lift + 2 in body lift, rebuilt AUTO transmission, Rhino lined interior, hardtop, new pait original Sahara olive color, Warn rockbreaker front & rear bumpers with spare tire swing mount, 33" Goodyear ATS on faux beadlock rims, KC highlites mounted on front bumper and windshield hinges, Flowmaster exhaust...

I may have forgotten something, but it runs like a racecar, has AC (not charged), and is very rare with the auto transmission.

Email for pics

·
Premium Member
20 Posts

I have an 89 yj with rebuilt almost everything from the frame up two tops, full roll cage. You can see it @ jeep=classified.com just look in nebraska, it has the black soft top on it in the pictures. I'd trade strait across. I have over $7000.00 in modifications, not counting the original purchase price. send me an e=mail.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts