Bike 2003 DUCATI M800IE S
Price $10,750 $9,600
Kilometres 25,000
Colour Red
Transmission 6 speed M
Engine 2 cylinder Standard ( 803 cc)
Rego Exp: 4 2007

Comments
Very good condition, very reliable, always garaged, always serviced (with additional oil/filter changes), Sil Motor exhaust with removable baffles (sounds great, has a minor scratch on the right hand pipe from a stationary drop, cycle cat frame sliders, brembo goldline brakes (very good) with near new pads on the rear, front pads 80% remaining. Small crack on the instrument cluster (see pic)

Tyres are pilot powers. Rear has approximately 60-70% tread remaining, front has approx 70% tread remaining.

This is the fuel injected sport (IE S) model. It differs from the other M800's in that it has an adjustable rear ride height, front mini fairing and aluminium swing arm (lighter weight and addtional stiffness).

I have not had any mechanical or electrical issues in the 21,000km I've owned this Ducati. I purchased her in 2004 with 3000km on the odometer. The 800cc Ducati motor (same as in the S2R) is very reliable and is maintained by a reputable ducati mechanic (EuroTwins).

Registered until April 2007.

Comes with a spare Pilot Road rear tyre (plugged) with 70% tread remaining.

PM me or email eaton.gregory AT gmail.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Beauty of a bike! Sho' wish I could pick her up :(

You would be in Brisbane Cali. would you? Thought I saw a red 800 orund those parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.