Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ended up buying an '05 Multistrada, so need to move the monsty off the books to help pay off the new ride. If you don't mind a few cosmetic flaws, this is a terrific deal for a great bike. Good starting point for your Monster modification madness. Adult ridden and never raced. I don't know how to do wheelies or stoppies. 7600 miles.

Recent maintenance: * Changed oil (synthetic) in April. * Adjusted valves in May. Running very strong and should be good to go until 12,000 mi. * New Pirelli Diablos in June, just over 1000 miles on them.

Intentional Mods: * Napolean bar end mirrors.

Unintentional Mods: * Depression on the left side of the tank from a low speed tip over. Replaced bent handlebar with a new stock bar and popped out the ding as best I could. Paint intact and no major scratches to the clearcoat. * Right side cover cracked, but barely noticeable. * Other scuffs and scratches you'd expect from a 3 yr old daily rider bike.

Will deliver by trailer up to 100 miles from Novi, MI (zip 48374). Pics available upon request. $4750 obo.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In the top left of this picture you can see the reason that I'm selling the Monster.

The tank ding could probably be pulled out further, but I don't have the technology.

I decided to vent the valve covers. Makes it much easier to check the tension on the belts and it is pretty cool to see the hardware go round. Covers are painted with high heat paint.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.