Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M selling a 2003 Ducati 999 brand new never registered in showroom perfect condition. It has 800 miles on it and I went ahead and had Tom Hull do the 600 mile service. Look at the pictures its parked in a temperature controlled garage and has many extras, call if your interested and I can tell you more about this one of a kind Ducati 999, hurry I listed the other one on cycle trader and it sold in 2 days. You can reach me at 602-725-3557, the original MSRP was $17,999.00 and I'm selling it for $10,999.00 everything included or best offer. thanks for looking....tom beck

Attachments

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
FASTAZDUC said:
Gotta love those "Living Room Racers" ! ;)
People enjoy their bikes in different ways. He may have other motorcycles he rides routinely and the 999 may be his prized "art piece". Who knows.

Nice deal nonetheless...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this bike has never been raced the original tires and chicken strips still on it. I work for a law firm in phoenix arizona....Phillips and Assoc. Once in a while the bankruptcy department receives notification of sales. This bike was from a dealer in Flint Michigan that lost its Ducati rights when they filed for BK11 rights. The trustee put the bikes up for sale after all the red tape and hearing of creditors it took till Sept 2006. I bought 2 of them still in the original crates, I was going to wait till spring and sell both but my friend took the yellow right away. I'm 40 years old and ready to start riding cruisers so I'm selling it now instead of waiting till spring. Feel free to call if you have other questions 602 725 3557...i put on the 800 miles on it I try to ride a couple times a month just to keep everthing lubricated and the oil circulating, all the fluids have been changed and I did put in a new OEM battery.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You also added the open clutch cover for that beautiful Duc sound and I did all the graphics on it even the custom number plate around the back seat.

Beautiful bike!!!

(I didn't know your going for a cruiser now)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts