Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dam immobilisers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2002s4 immobiliser turn on ignition orange light flashes twice then stays on how can i overide immoberliser tryed to reprogram red key wont let that happen either any ideas ? can i get rid of immoberliser completely after market or otherwise thanks nearest dealer 500km away need to fix problems myself to scared to ride the most unreliable bike i have ever owned the s4 has 17000 km on it nothing but problems

·
Registered
635 Posts
dam immobilisers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2002s4 immobiliser turn on ignition orange light flashes twice then stays on how can i overide immoberliser tryed to reprogram red key wont let that happen either any ideas ? can i get rid of immoberliser completely after market or otherwise thanks nearest dealer 500km away need to fix problems myself to scared to ride the most unreliable bike i have ever owned the s4 has 17000 km on it nothing but problems
have ecu reflashed...they'll make the inmobilizer non-operative...
try, http://www.fuelinmoto.com.au/

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
On the 02 S4, the imobiliser unit is a seperate box fastened on the right hand front of the airbox, I've seen two examples of imobiiliser problems that were traced to corroded connections to this unit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts