Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I've searched for the official ducati shop manuals for these two bikes from those years for about 6 months now and haven't turned anything up. If anyone has a physical copy of both of those or one of those they would be willing to part with or has a scanned version that I could download I'd love it. We can talk price and such just comment with what you've got available below. Thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Search better :censored:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Search better :censored:

That would be nice if I could get past the password part. I'm a regular Joe not a dealer. It says the password is incorrect even the one that was all 6's was wrong. The other link starts a new discussion

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I've searched for the official ducati shop manuals for these two bikes from those years for about 6 months now and haven't turned anything up. If anyone has a physical copy of both of those or one of those they would be willing to part with or has a scanned version that I could download I'd love it. We can talk price and such just comment with what you've got available below. Thank you in advance.
I just bought an '02 620 and have the original owner's manual. I wouldn't sell it, but I could probably scan it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts