Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my garage kept ST4s which always remains on a tender when not in use. $6500...and here are the details:
-22,200 miles. Fully serviced at Desmo Times at 19,112 miles which included full valve adjust, belts, etc. 3 rockers replaced back at 8,500 miles and clean bill of health since no doubt due to regular maintenance and perfectly kept in spec valve train.
-Modifications totaling over $5000 include:
--Brake Tech axis iron front rotors
--Ducati Designs headlight
--Zero gravity windshield
--Cycle cat billet bar risers
--Mad Duc billet reservoir covers
--Desmo Times dzus fairing conversion
--Throttlemeister bar ends/cuise control
--Desmo Times voltmeter
--Desmo Times manual fan switch and aluminum fan
--Traxxion Dynamics reworked front forks (valves/springs, etc)
--Progrips gel grips
--Carbon fiber dash covers, rear hugger
--Silmotor carbon fiber slip on exhausts
--Procutting billet clutch basket, new clutch pack
--Paulimoto billet vented clutch cover, spider retainer
--Stainless steel clutch springs
--15/43 gearing
--panier liners
--fresh Michellin Pilot Power 2ct tires
--Desmo Times billet axle plates
--Sargent seat
--CRG billet levers
--Desmo Times fender eliminator

-Runs perfectly. Never down or involved in any sort of mishap. It has normal minor nicks and such from 22,000 miles of regular use. I replaced the ECU (a $900 expense NOT included as a "mod") last year after the stock one quit. I did NOT replace the security module. As such, the "security" light does remain illuminated when the ignition is "on" but still flashes normally for 48 hours after shut off. Just pointing that out, that's all. The LED display works perfectly with the exception that the back lighting quit long ago, as is common. Those have been the only anomalies for the life of the bike. Very reliable machine. Feel free to PM or email me for more info. (markdill1 at cox dot net)

I'm selling because it duplicates the use of my ZX14 too closely. Plan to get something "different".

Attachments

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold!

Sold on 1/9/10...thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts