tail chop

Ducati red clutch pressure plate

CRG levers

Carbon Clutch cover

Carbon Radiator guards

Carbon side panels

Ducati motorcycle cover

Rear stand

I have 2 black and a red key, the manuals and a service manual.

Lots more. I have to get it out of storage to look it over and see what I missed.

Have title in hand.

I can email more pictures. Willing to ship or help deliver. May sell without the extra parts, but I won't sell them until the bike sells.

Asking $6500 obo

Located in Cleveland, Ohio area

email me at erusnak @ oh.rr.com

I may consider partial trade for really sweet vintage street bike - either completed or with potential. A 93 CBR600 is not a vintage bike. Looking at 1960's and early 1970's bikes. Must have title or be able to get one.

I don't want to trade for a 4 wheeler, jet ski, mini truck or ?? Just a older street bike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where did you get the high mount termis? Awesome looking bike man, i just picked one up and so far i love it just lookin to do some mods, thanks for your time

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
2002 Ducati Monster S4 - $5,200.00!

ok - ducatimonster.org PRICE ONLY - $5,200.00. I have a brand new rear tire not yet mounted that I will give to a buyer that is not a PITA. ;)
or will trade towards a Ducati 848 / 1098 or a Ducati Monster S4RS - would prefer a red Superbike or a red/red or black/red S4RS.Or possibly a VERY nice 996 / 998 Superbike or really set up S4R.

I bought this bike with the intention of powder coating the frame and doing a custom paint job on the tank. I realize that I will never get around to this.

Love the bike, but I lust for a red/red S4Rs with Ohlins.

The Superbike is for my wife. She really wants a red 848 but could be sold on a bigger bike or the right 998.

Lots more pics if you need them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, this is EXACTLY what I'm looking for. Problem is is that I'm in Calgary, AB, and have a fractured leg, so I can't drive it back.
You said you can ship? How much?

email is bpattenden at gmail dot com

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Last summer I sold a motorcycle to a guy in Miami. I am in Ohio. He used a web site that reverse auctioned shipping and he paid just under $350 to ship it.

A few years ago, I bought a salvage M750 from Texas and it cost about $300 to ship with Forward Air, but I had to pay to have it crated.

I will check into it.

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sold

SOLD! Delivered it to him today

1 - 10 of 10 Posts