Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

What your looking at is a lock set for a 2002 750ie monster. I had this brand new for about 6 months before I went down and somehow lost the key the next day.

What you get is:
Gauge Cluster
,"Magnet Marnelli". Now there is a story behind this..The bike was a salvage title. It came with only one key. A lady hit my bike and we went through insurance..Because there was no red key pro italia was only able to change the casing on the cluster. thus the new look. It reads 12xxx.

-
Gas cap
lockset. NEW!

-
Seat
lockset. NEW!

-
ECU
M750 DUCATI012

-
Key
plain key from locksmith

Payment and Shipping
Payment: Pay Pal, money order. If local, cash.

Shipping: I will ship to U.S and Canada. Shipping cost will be notified when I get your address.

Also I have for sale is the stock seat-$50
And as well as the rear hugger- $15

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm interested, but your description is confusing.

So basically you lost the black chip key that would start the bike. The key pictured only does the physical locking/unlocking of the gas cap, ignition, seat lock, etc. It won't operate the immobilizer or start the bike.

Is this correct?

Do you still have the new internals to the guages?

Give us some more details

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey guys,

The cluster is an old inside and new outside casing. And no, I don't have the red or black key. I'm sorry, But I lost it after the crash the next day...I don't know how..But, yeah. I don't know if you could start the bike up with just the lock set. It's a possibility you could try your red key to reset the immobilizer? Just a thought.. hope this clears up your question.

·
Registered
98 Posts
if you don't have the red key or the black keys that go with that Gauge/ECU set, they are pretty much no better than paperweights. Somone might want the gauge set for it's lenses etc.

Sucks I know....I'm going through the same thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts