Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone suggest a source for either OEM or replacement side panels (the plastic side panels just below the seat) for my '01 S4? I have seen the carbon fiber replacement panels here and there (feathercarbon.com for example), but looking at the photos compared to what's on my bike, the right side panel (that covers the canister) doesn't look like a good match. I really only need the left side (Ducati part number 482.1.031.1na), if I can find an original plastic part. But then I'd also need to find the little Ducati decal (part number 436.1.031.1aa)... jeez - it never ends. Didn't see anything on e-bay. Anyway, I thought maybe someone here might have a recommendation.

Thanks,

Barry

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi

Got the same problem and found a solution in the " parts for sale" section of this forum.

Had to settle for a S4R side panels for my '02 S4 though...

But got tired to look around and not finding the "exact" fit...

Good luck

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi

Got the same problem and found a solution in the " parts for sale" section of this forum.

Had to settle for a S4R side panels for my '02 S4 though...

But got tired to look around and not finding the "exact" fit...

Good luck
Alex - Thanks for the post. I've pretty much come to the same conclusion... gonna have to scrape together what I can. My most recent "thought" based on other posts I've run across, is removing that canister all together and just going with L and R panels in carbon fiber. It would clean up the bike, and solve my problem. But - its great to know the S4R panels fit. I'll take a look around and see if there might be a left panel out there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts