Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2001 Ducati Monster S4 with 2,750 Miles and Termis Chicago reduced to $5,400 OBO

My 2001 Monster S4 is for sale. It is Yellow with 2,750 total miles. I had the bike serviced including belts replaced and the oil changed this past November at 2,600 miles. Bike has never been down, there is no damage, no anything. It looks like you would expect a 2,750 monster to look like. Tires are good, comes with all records all books and both black keys and the red key.
The bike is totally stock except for Termi titanium slip on low pipes. Sounds great and runs even better.
Garaged its whole life, no corrosion, no anything. The battery is god, the tires are good. The bike is as advertised. The bike is a no excuses super clean Monster. No track days, no frame sliders. Just a super condition yellow S4 with the Termi Titanium pipes. If you want it shipped I can do that as long as you don't want to send me a check from Nigeria. I can do cash check or paypal as well.
I also have a Haynes book that goes with it as well as stock pipes and used but nice S4R handlebars and triple clamp assembly.
I am asking $5,400. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
663 Posts
Bike was sold to my riding partner Woody.
I now have t S4's in my garage.
Andy, great meeting you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts