Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MOVING SALE:

I'm moving and I have a bunch of parts I need to liquidate ASAP...

No low-ballers, I'll just take em with me.

2000 M900 no wheels/forks/rearsets/gauges, has rear frame damage (I can sell it with the piece to repair it) 3200 miles CLEAN TITLE!...$1500

1997 916 motor 4800 miles, wire harness/exhaust/computer/ECU for exhaust and open airbox/bodywork..no frame...$1750

Vortex 50mm clip ons black...$80

Cycle Cat clip ons, w/risers...$150

3-way Showa forks w/flat black anodized upper tubes and black & blue adjusters...$550

3-spoke front wheel, black...$100

A bunch of blue anodized parts...racing gas cap/EVO clutch slave/clutch basket-SS springs-Blue retainers-DP pressure plate/DP valve covers/Rizoma cups/frame plugs/steering damper (side/frame mount) and more...$750

999 triple clamps...$200

Gloss black anodized SBK uppers with Multistrada lowers/MTS fender...AWESOME & UNIQUE upgrade for your monster...$750

999 wheels/swingarm...$700

2003 M620...$3000

tons of other parts from taillights to headlights, throttles, etc.
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED.

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, THE FASTEST WAY TO GET IT WOULD BE TO CALL "FIRST". I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF TIME ONLINE SO PLEASE USE THE PHONE.

I'm sorry to inform you good folks that this will be my last posting, because I'm moving and moving on. I can't handle building and selling parts on my own and it's time for me to find something welse to do. So, I'm selling off my inventory, my bikes, everything Ducati.

·
Registered
22 Posts
do you have any levers that would fit a 94 m900? also, a brake pedal to fit the same bike. I am also looking for a seat cowl or seargant seat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts