Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 Ducati Monster 900 i.e.
23,8xx miles
Termignoni high-mount carbon pipes
Michelin Pilot Power tires
Located in Palo Alto / Mountain View area

I’m the second owner. Had it for 15 years. Purchased on the east coast and came to SF when I moved west in 2009. All service done by Desmoto from 2009-17, and at Nichols since then. I have all service records. Mostly stock, great color combo, runs beautifully.

Two things to know: (1) Lowsided once, about six or seven years ago. Minor damage only, repaired by Desmoto. The one thing I didn’t do was repaint the tank which has a little scuffing (see images). (2) It’s due for a 24k service including valve adjustment.

I’ve had so much fun with this bike, from riding the Tail of the Dragon, blasting through Times Square at 3am, dragging my knee for the first time at Thunderhill Raceway, and carving canyons alongside Miguel Galluzi in SoCal. But I’ve barely ridden it in the last two years, and while it still makes me smile every time I throw a leg over, the time feels right to move on.

Duc1.jpg

Duc2.jpg

Duc3.jpg

Duc4.jpg

Duc5.jpg

Duc6.jpg

Duc7.jpg

·
Registered
365 Posts
Looks good apart from the scratches. Expensive service coming, good thing to mention, but not a selling point is it?
It's 21 years old. Can't speak to the price, but you can check what they sell for. GLWS. (y)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man. I mentioned the service in the spirit of honesty -- don't want to waste anyones time!

I haven't seen any bikes around with this combo of color, fuel injection, pipes and originality, so hard to say. Most M900s I see are older and a ew hundred cheaper. I think it's priced fairly, but open to negotiate.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hang in there A2R. These things are thinly traded. Not as many buyers as if it were a gixxer or CBR.
But you only need one buyer. (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts