Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I'm new to the forum. 1st I want all of you to know I appreciate everyone's input. 2 part question.
Fairings I need all new fairings. Quoted from dealership 4000. So know won't do it can't do it. So where do I go for after market full Fairings + windshield.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hi mate.
This is a monster forum.
Try
Shipping costs and delays might not make them a good choice at the moment but contact them and see.
I've actually had good luck with face book market place and ducati specific groups on there for sourcing 2nd hand parts.
Pic is my 2000 750ie S Supersport.
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Bumper

·
Registered
557 Posts
Sweet SS, welcome to the Asylum! Don't see too many Terblanche SS's around nowadays.

I haven't purchased from them in a long time, however, I believe AirTech (Streamlining) is still around. The have replacement half and full fairings available for competition, you would have to cut out a hole to accommodate your headlight: IIRC, you use the OEM windscreen in this case.

Alternatively, they offer a Supermono conversion kit (my favorite for sure) if you want to give your bike the aesthetic of arguably the coolest bike Ducati built in that era:

HTH

1 - 3 of 3 Posts