406 Posts
Dude your buying a Kawasaki?

·
Registered
890 Posts
ruester007 said:
too funny! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Love the chocks, a friend of mine has 2. one in his trailer and one in his garage.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
ruester007 said:
He already owns a Bandit, so why not upgrade?

284 Posts
[laugh]

aw, dave got his pee-pee smacked! seriously, though, you can get the ones of bent chromed steel for way less than $200. i'd say $30-50. but then again, i'm cheap. OOO! I know! Dave should ask Cycle Cat to make him some out of billet aluminum! ;)

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UND3RDO6 said:
[laugh]

aw, dave got his pee-pee smacked! seriously, though, you can get the ones of bent chromed steel for way less than $200. i'd say $30-50. but then again, i'm cheap. OOO! I know! Dave should ask Cycle Cat to make him some out of billet aluminum! ;)
One billet and one chrome for El Bandito. [laugh]

If I ever manage to get a truck I'm planning to put one of those permanent fold-down style wheels chucks in the bed. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shooter McGavin said:
If I ever manage to get a truck I'm planning to put one of those permanent fold-down style wheels chucks in the bed. [thumbsup]
John - got a link for these?

·
Registered
233 Posts
pompetta said:
Shhhh...listen...its the sound of you all blowing me. ;D

[laugh] That's great. I have got to use that one at work soon.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This one's pretty close to what I was thinking of. The only difference is this one doesn't wrap quite as far around the sides of the tire as the ones I've seen before.

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
<butts in>

something like this what you guys are looking for?

$129 @ monsterparts (PM for a ti member coupon code ;))

BTW, the condor that pompetta linked to is a very well-made piece, its just expensive (worth it if you use it frequently)
-jeff h

1 - 14 of 14 Posts