Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about purchasing a 2 into 1 full system instead of a 2 into 2 because of the price difference. Does anyone know how they differ? Is there a reason why not many people get 2 into 1 systems?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Last time I checked they were not available. I dont know where you can get one even though Motowheels has them on their site. I think the 2 into 1 looks great.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
2 into 1 will require a very large muffler (think aprilia mille)
to accomplish the same attenuation as the twin cans
of most ducati systems.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the Sil 2 into 1 on my 2000 M750. I have been told that this system would not help the performance on my bike . My but dyno says otherwise. I think if you were to run this system on a moded 900+ it might not optimum. The head pipes are very nice and they sound great. The wieght savings was huge and they have much better ground clearance. If you like the look you should go for it.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay I just found out that the system I was going to get won't fit my bike, so ya'll can fight over it. On ebay right now is brand new 2001 ducati performance carbon fiber low mount 2 into 1 full system. It will fit 900's up to 2001, but not my 2002 (sucks). Retail is $1300, but it would be yours for less than $600. Auction ends in less than two days and there are currently no bids. Its being put up by spare shack of the UK, a reliable dealer. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts