Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The feature bike of the month has been from this socal group 2 months in a row with DTMsurf and my bikes (Except for that polka dot thing that robbed me of one day of glory) Will someone else from socal make it a regular monopoly? How about you Rideon with all the billet bling-bling? Crest gal with the new paint job? Do I gotta show off the new paint on the 620? You know that there is a lotta great monsters here in Upper Tijuana show em off!!

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 2 in a row, will SCHMA make it 3?

Maybe Infoage?

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Re: 2 in a row, will SCHMA make it 3?

I had not realized it till you said it...let's keep it on a roll.

Tom's Foggy is a nice choice.
Linda's new paint is really sweet and very sharp.

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far just pics, does it really exist or is it another great photoshop job, only one more trek to the tundra will tell.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Just you show up after Mothers Day oh Mr Doubting Troy ;D

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
I think Tom's foggy was already bike of the month. It is pretty enough to warrant a second time around, however, and now he has the cycle cat bars and the mags! I don't think I have a recent pic of my bike. I will take a new set this weekend, as the thing morphs every few months! :)

Rideon

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
So far just pics, does it really exist or is it another great photoshop job, only one more trek to the tundra will tell.
That is so funny :)

The image that pops into my mind is of John's Monster frozen in a big block of ice like a wooly mammoth...

I nominate Rideon's S4 as this month's "Featured-Bike-of-the-Month" SCMHA candidate. But, like Troy said, we have so many worthy bikes in SoCal, you could literally print Jiro's map and throw a dart at it to find a cool Monster to feature.

I think Tom's foggy was already bike of the month.
No, but I'll submit the Foggy another time. Maybe after I get the new heads on.

Imagine what Troy must go through picking the Featured-Bike-of-the-Month in his own garage...

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's easy, whichever one has the most gas gets to go riding.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts