Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Bring on the Prozac, elevil, what ever you have.... major depression looms. Looks like rain for the weekend! :'(

If not, I'm in!

Rideon

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
First it was going to rain, then it was going to clear up Sunday, now expected to rain again. How to drive a monster rider crazy. I will go ridin as long as its not pouring.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so where are you anyway Troy? If you are close maybe we can go on a spur of the moment run on Sunday. Why don't you PM me your local?

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Not far from you. I may go out tomorrow for a ride, too. I start another job Monday and thought I would have more unemployment time than 2 weeks. So I want to get some more ride time in.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Newbe to the board. I've been to the monster site for info for more than a year and finally found the SoCal Board!

I'm in need to run with a different group than the HD cruisers (who in their defense, some also own Ducati).

I'm up for a run this weekend if Blake of Vista gets my tank banged out and repainted again in time.

If not, I'll keep watch for your next run.

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Blake lives around the corner from me, although I have not met him.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
I wonder if the board were arranged so that the clubs came first, there would be more people jumping on rides. It took me a month or two of board lurking before the clubs were mentioned, I think in someone's message.

At that point, I looked for the clubs, and connected. The potential for San Diego could be frightening. A monster night out (when warm weather hits). Club runs to cool venues where 25 monsters show up.

When someone shows at Palomar, everyone else already knows them. Could be way fun.

Regards,
Rideon

Rideon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts