Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm thinking that it is about time for a ride with all of us Hooligans. I was thinking Saturday August 2nd. Would that be good for everyone? Not sure where we'd ride. I think I'll leave that to Steve to figure out. He seems to know all the good roads around here.

Let me know what you all think...

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Steve,
Saturday the 2nd is the WERA national endurance race at Summit Point. Brian's racing in it and I'm suypposed to be umbrella/pit girl if I decide to skip my Halau (Hawaiian Cultural Society) or just help out in the pits if I go up around Noon.

If you guys ride up there, maybe I'll see you there.
Lori

V

·
0 Posts
Lori,

How far is Summit Point from DC? I might be going and also need a fun route to get there. Thanks,

J

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm on maternity watch this week and the next and ..until the little one arrives which should be any day. As soon as I get a break from pitstop/diaper duty (in a few weeks), Ill make it out to a ride.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do we want to postpone the first ride since it appears that a lot of people are not going to be able to make it? Maybe we could get more people together on August 16th. What do you all think about that idea?

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Who else wants to make it for a ride this Saturday and then again on the 16th?

It looks like I am going to have some issues getting out this Saturday.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I am scheduled to test ride a Multistrada at WMS tomorrow. Also supposed to get my Monster back out of the shop. I am up for a meet and ride out there to WMS. I can show you all kinds of good roads to get there and can even go right by Summit Point and wave to Lori as we go by.

It is hell living in Winchester and working at Tyson's Corner.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I'm out, they have not finished the service on me Monster. Had to order some parts I needed. And the KRS has a leaking oil pressure sending unit. I guess it will be wrenching retard day for me tomorrow. Got to bleed the clutch and the brakes on the K, replace front brake pads and give it some fresh fluids all the way around.

Still going to check out the MStrada though.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry everyone, I had some poop come up & I wasn't able to get out. When does everyone what to get together? I suggested the 16th before. Does that sound good our would the 30th be better? If now I think we wait until the first Saturday of September.
I am thinking of tryingto make the first Saturday of every month the regular scheduled ride day.

Any thoughts?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts