Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, that time has come. I got a 900S, so it's time to find the trusty 620 a new home. I'm posting here first since I'd like to find her a good home around here. Most of you know the bike, if you don't - feel free to ask questions.

I know it's late in the season- but maybe someone looking for a present for someone special...
And if you know someone who's looking, point 'em to me.

- Boilerplate ad stuff, GO!
++++++++++++++++++
2005 Ducati Monster 620 Dark with a number of modifications (detailed below w/ photos)

5,9xx miles

2 Black Keys, 1 Red master key and code card

All manuals, service receipts and documentation

$5,500 is the going price. Reasonable offers will be entertained; inordinately low ones will be refused. This isn’t a project bike – she’s ready to roll. If you’re looking for a rat to work on – this isn’t the bike.

This Monster is in great shape, and I'll be a bit sad to se her go. But I purchased a Monster 900S, so it's on to the next bike.

It's been adult owned and well looked after. Definitely ridden, but never abused, dropped or crashed. Though I like to play with my toys, I always look after them.

Major services have been professionally preformed by Ducati shops. 600 Mile was preformed by Fast By Ferracci. I have preformed the regular minor service items myself, including cleaning and lubricating the chain every 300 miles, oil changes every 2500 mi and flushing the hydraulics and filling w/ new fluid etc.

This bike has NOT had its 6K mile service at this time. I have taken that into account in my asking price.

The bike has been washed and polished/waxed regularly and looks great. It's not 100% show room, since it's not a trailer queen – but nearly there. The seat cover does have some scratches from when it (not the bike) was dropped. The 'dynamic D' logo covers the worst.

If you have any questions, wish to see additional photos or wish to seen the bike in person, feel free to contact me

No test rides unless you have insurance and cash in hand. I would be happy to take it for a demonstration spin for perspective buyers.

I am not a lending institution, so payment in full would be expected at time of purchase. I hold the title, with on liens or payoff, so the title would transfer directly.

Modifications:
Sil Motor High-mount carbon fiber Slip-on Exhaust
USB Power Commander III
BMC (like K&N) air filter with open air box
4 piston Brembo Goldline front calipers, goldline rear caliper – painted black
Custom brake lines
Vortex Clip on handle bars
Speedy Moto Frame sliders
Ducati Preformance Aviofiber Belly pan – Flat black
Renthal lightweight 14 tooth front sprocket
Passenger seat cover
Competition Werks Fender tail chop kit
Painted belt covers, sprocket cover and front fender mounts.
Black reflective wheel tapes

Photos (click each photo for a larger version):

·
Registered
69 Posts
would you consider parting out some of the modifications? if they fit my m900 - i know i'd be interested in the belly pan, clip-ons, frame sliders, etc. very nice looking bike. [thumbsup] you rarely get your money back on selling the whole bike with all the mods. you could do better, maybe, selling the bike closer to stock and selling off all your part mods. just a thought.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds more 'Harly' thumpy at idle than my friends sportster.

That's just some water that was still coming out of the belly pan whil I was snapping pix. She got a bath before the photo shoot. Though there are enough leaky cars in my hood.. it's a minefield in the parking lot some days.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Greerzilla said:
I think you should put the termis on the 620 and the Sils on the 900. Those pipes sound sweet, and I can only imagine how they'd be on the 900.
Though about that too - I like highmounts more. I had the bikes side by side this weekend, and I'm not 100% sure the S-pipes will swap. I need to break out a caliper and check some sizes.

*Edit - just did some looking at Termi's site an the coupling from the header to the cans changed from the 900 to the 620 types - so the high cans can go on the 900 w/ some new S-pipes - but the Termis cannot fit the 620.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Ride that puppy up here to the boat lift party. Gwendy is taking the MSF in November and she needs a Christmas present. It might be too nice as she was thinking "more used" than yours, but it's the right age and type.

Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts