Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I talked to one of the pilots on Monday night. They moved their operation from Owatonna to Waukesha I think he said....or maybe it was Wauseka. He said they have tandem and static line. You can also get a video if you are interested. I thought a bunch of crazy fools such as yourselves would have jumped all over this. At the least maybe we can do a group ride down that way and you can watch me and Nitro jump out of a perfectly good airplane! :eek:
Summer is starting to dwindle down, and I want to do so much more with the warm weather while we still have it. Maybe for those of you that want to do something more tame, we can ride to the corn palace for the day [smiley=evil.gif]

·
Registered
58 Posts
I feel like I am eavesdropping, as I am not in your neck of the woods, but wanted to tell ya that a couple weeks ago, eight of us from the NYC-area Ducati group rode upstate to skydive. It was awesome!! Great ride there through the twisties, the skydive was fantastic (go tandem so you get to freefall!!), and definitely get the video!! Anyway, I'm sure you adrenaline junkies will have a great time!! :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey there TJ!! Sounds like a lot of fun, and wish I could join, but those heights just don't do that much for me. Going to be hard enough boarding the plane for the HD thing in 2 weeks!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts